LOTS OF RUSTIC AGE MARKS - SHABBY CHIC COULD BE PAINTED
VERY CLEAN AND STURDY - SEATS UP TO 6 PEOPLE
WITH A LOVELY LIGHT COLOUR - CLEAN AND PRESENTABLE
WAXED FINISH AND LOTS OF STORAGE - FREE LOCAL DELIVERY AND ASSEMBLY
1. All items remain the property of Sussex Pine Online until fully paid for.
2. All balances must be cleared before a delivery date can be booked.
3. All wooden furniture is prone to slight warping/cracking/colour changes and indentations over the months/years. This is a natural feature of owning solid wood items and is not a fault.
4. Our delivery men are not insured to take furniture up stairs or to assemble furniture at the delivery address, our drivers work alone so help may be needed to take your item from the van to inside your home.
5. Wooden Items may discolour, crack, shrink or warp if they are placed in direct sunlight, in front of radiators etc or in a room with high humidity or excess heat.
6. All sales are final, if you are not happy with your product please contact us as soon as possible, we do advise all our customers to come and view the products they are buying before they make a purchase.
7. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all goods are the correct size. Any goods agreed to be returned due to being the wrong size will be subject to a charge.
8. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all accesses are clear for the furniture to be delivered safely, and to ensure the furniture will fit through the entrance.
9. Please allow 1 – 4 weeks for delivery on new furniture depending on what items we have in stock, delivery on used furniture can be made much quicker.
We offer free local delivery within 10 miles of our showroom which is located in postcode BN22 8HE, if you live outside the 10 mile radius please call us for a delivery price, it is not as expensive as you think.
11. You are welcome to arrange your own courier to collect items purchased or to collect in person, but we will not be held responsible for any damage caused in transit.
12. Safe Access for Delivery: The customer is responsible for providing a safe means of access from the public highway to the place of delivery. If the carrier's delivery staff consider access to be unsafe, they will not deliver the goods until safe
13. If we are unable to deliver the goods due to there being no safe means of access, we reserve the right to cancel your order and refund the payments subject to our refund policy.
14. Safe Access for Delivery: The customer is responsible for providing a safe means of access from the public highway to the place of delivery. If the carrier's delivery staff consider access to be unsafe, they will not deliver the goods until safe access is provided.
15. If items are received damaged please call us immediately on 07947 851201 and we will rectify the problems as soon as possible. Please do not ask our carriers to arrange exchanges without emailing or calling us as information is not always relayed back to us correctly. If an individual driver from our carriers tells you that they will report and take care of this please ignore this and be sure to email or call us directly. Please report damages within 24 hours of delivery.
(Please note we will require proof of the damage from a photograph in order to facilitate allowance, exchange or refund of the item.)
16. If our carriers accidentally damage goods in the course of delivery our liability for that damage is limited to the repair, replacement or refund of the goods or the value thereof.
17. Deliveries can take up to 3 weeks depending on your location but most deliveries are done within 7 days.